Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year's Resolution

I may be being rash - it being the first day of January and being in a slightly weakened state - but I'm going to try to knit and crochet through my stash this year. I don't have a lot of yarn (in comparison to some) but I have enough to make Toby's eyes roll when I come home with more yarn.
Two dalmatians I made for the Tobacco Factory's
101 Dalmations production this Christmas

Quite a lot of what I make comes from the stash. Phone cosies, wristies, toys (these two little dalmations), and blankets have all been produced so I'm pretty sure I can create some good stuff whilst trying out new techniques and getting through the yarn build-up. It's more a question of what to make, and who to make it for. Family and friends - watch out!

Is there anything you like creating with odd balls of yarn? Is there anything you think I should make?

No comments:

Post a Comment