Sunday 11 January 2015

The Stash

It's now 11 days into January and I haven't knitted a single thing using stash yarn - whoops. But I have a good excuse. I needed to finish Toby's Christmas socks and also find out what yarn I'd got lurking upstairs. The socks are now complete and being worn and my Ravelry notebook has full details and photos of my yarns.

So what is there? I've got things like this ball of felting wool which came with a pattern to make slippers. Can't find the pattern at home and a bit of googling has found it in Swedish. I might just have to make it up.
This ruffle yarn should make a scarf. I like the colourway of this but I'm not a massive fan of ruffle scarves. I've made cushion covers out of another ruffle yarn which works well. Not sure what to do with this - unless anyone wants a ruffle scarf?

 Then there's a lot of vintage yarn from my Grandma's stash.
This fuzzy peach yarn has patterns to make 80s style baggy jumpers. I'm not sure that fuzzy peach is really my colour but I'm tempted to make a jumper because it should be a quick knit and I've never made a jumper.

No comments:

Post a Comment